Let’s make some experimental instruments!
Please post an introduction of yourself, add an image of yourself for your user icon, and tell us your motivation, goals, and prospective outcomes for this course.
Here are some guidelines for posting to the blog:
- Always include images, or embed videos to which you are linking.
- Write a paragraph that describes what you are posting, whether it’s a project, an idea, etc.
- Categorize you posts (Currents: News, Events; Prior Art/References: Inspirational Projects; Resources: Libraries, Forums, Communities, Books, Sales, Stores; Introductions: About, Image, Interests, Goals, Assignments: Subcategory by Week)
- When posting about your projects you must include a few images, a video, your code (which you can add a tag for in “Text” view format of the post, not “Visual”)
- Always credit the examples you followed to create your project. This is very important to follow for academic integrity, and also to keep our community informed of resources.