Here are some guidelines for posting to the blog:
- Always include images, or embed videos to which you are linking.
- Write a paragraph that describes what you are posting, whether it’s a project, an idea, etc.
- Categorize you posts (Currents: News, Events; Prior Art/References: Inspirational Projects; Resources: Libraries, Forums, Communities, Books, Sales, Stores; Introductions: About, Image, Interests, Goals, Assignments: Subcategory by Week)
- When posting about your projects you must include a few images, a video, your code (which you can add a tag for in “Text” view format of the post, not “Visual”)
- Always credit the examples you followed to create your project. This is very important to follow for academic integrity, and also to keep our community informed of resources.